« Home | "a hurricane striking New Orleans was one of the t... » | Bush administration funnelling donations to Robertson » | The Internet returns to its roots » | iTunes Phone coming to Ireland? » | New Orleans » | We Love The Fourth Green Field » | Tiger on the loose » | Fact-checking Constantine » | If you go to see nothing else this week... » | Blog administrative stuff » 

Saturday, September 03, 2005 

Best. Irish. Blog. In. Existence.

Shouldn't someone really be paying this guy (warning: profanity) good money to write a newspaper or magazine column, or something?

Just look in comparison at the talentless hacks and D4 layabouts Tony O'Reilly chooses to employ on the Sunday Independent and the Evening Herald. I rest my case.

"Libel"-Richard Waghorne
"Attack blog"-Damien Mulley

About me

  • An early-thirties male Irish technologist living and working in Dublin, I'm a former (recovering) member of both Fianna Fáil and the Roman Catholic Church.

    I'm not a member of any political party these days, but my opinions can be broadly categorised as 'lefty' and republican. I am also a former member of the Irish Defence Forces.

    Please feel free to check out the FI Fie Foe Fum group blog, where I was once a regular contributor, and the Cedar Lounge Revolution, where I can usually be found in the comments.

    (This blog and its contents reflect only my own personal opinions as a private citizen, and not those of any other person or organisation.)

www.flickr.com

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates