« Home | Quote of the Day » | Irish tech journo throws hissy fit » | It must be that turn of the Wheel again... » | JoBlog » | Bolton's first lovenote to the World » | David Vance vs. the Polish nation » | An eco-friendly bridge to Hydrogen fuels? » | The Freedom Institute's problem with breastfeeding » | Gunny » | A long and time-honoured American tradition » 

Monday, August 29, 2005 

Blog administrative stuff

Well, as people have no doubt noticed I've been tweaking the blog design a bit to get it more to my own taste (can anyone figure out why Haloscan is appearing twice on solitary posts?). Feedback and suggestions are welcome in the comments, folks.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to mention the latest additions to my own daily reading, namely the excellent Planet Potato, The Green Ribbon and The Yorkshire Ranter. I highly recommend them all.

"Libel"-Richard Waghorne
"Attack blog"-Damien Mulley

About me

  • An early-thirties male Irish technologist living and working in Dublin, I'm a former (recovering) member of both Fianna Fáil and the Roman Catholic Church.

    I'm not a member of any political party these days, but my opinions can be broadly categorised as 'lefty' and republican. I am also a former member of the Irish Defence Forces.

    Please feel free to check out the FI Fie Foe Fum group blog, where I was once a regular contributor, and the Cedar Lounge Revolution, where I can usually be found in the comments.

    (This blog and its contents reflect only my own personal opinions as a private citizen, and not those of any other person or organisation.)

www.flickr.com

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates