« Home | Avian 'flu - a clear and present danger » | Sliming Ivana Bacik » | de Menezes cover-up falling apart » | Magill to be Magone? » | It's not only Irish statues that move, apparently » | More on the proposed EFF Ireland » | The Case for an 'Irish' EFF » | Tricky Dicky Waghorne » | Hiatus » | Sectarian Scumbags, and Idiots to boot? » 

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 

The conspiracy to turn us all gay


No, not an Onion article, but rather the latest from torture-apologist and US right-wing academic Eugene Volokh (via Atrios). Jesse Taylor at fellow yanqui blog Pandagon has commentary.

(OK, I give in. The real, and non-work safe, Onion article is here)

"Libel"-Richard Waghorne
"Attack blog"-Damien Mulley

About me

  • An early-thirties male Irish technologist living and working in Dublin, I'm a former (recovering) member of both Fianna Fáil and the Roman Catholic Church.

    I'm not a member of any political party these days, but my opinions can be broadly categorised as 'lefty' and republican. I am also a former member of the Irish Defence Forces.

    Please feel free to check out the FI Fie Foe Fum group blog, where I was once a regular contributor, and the Cedar Lounge Revolution, where I can usually be found in the comments.

    (This blog and its contents reflect only my own personal opinions as a private citizen, and not those of any other person or organisation.)

www.flickr.com

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates