« Home | Hiatus » | Sectarian Scumbags, and Idiots to boot? » | On the real nature of modern 'think tanks' » | This is not the cure you're looking for » | More on Jean Charles de Menezes » | Smile for the tourists » | Paging Madam Editor... » | A Few Words from The Editor » | "a personal disaster" » | Incompetence » 

Sunday, July 31, 2005 

Tricky Dicky Waghorne


See here and here for what some of the Goys over at the Freedom Bloggers have been up to.

As I remarked in one of the above posts:
"In view of the above, the Free Stater blog wishes to announce that we are happy to accept the unconditional surrender of the Freedom Institute."

So, where to hold them? I'm personally considering Donegal - sufficiently far from the reach of the protections of our law and Constitution (or so I've heard), and they can pass the time in explaining A Few Bad Apples to the McBrearty family.

Anyone else have suggestions?

"Libel"-Richard Waghorne
"Attack blog"-Damien Mulley

About me

  • An early-thirties male Irish technologist living and working in Dublin, I'm a former (recovering) member of both Fianna Fáil and the Roman Catholic Church.

    I'm not a member of any political party these days, but my opinions can be broadly categorised as 'lefty' and republican. I am also a former member of the Irish Defence Forces.

    Please feel free to check out the FI Fie Foe Fum group blog, where I was once a regular contributor, and the Cedar Lounge Revolution, where I can usually be found in the comments.

    (This blog and its contents reflect only my own personal opinions as a private citizen, and not those of any other person or organisation.)

www.flickr.com

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates