« Home | 'Myerswatch' unleashed on an unsuspecting world » | Irish Lesbian Sex Blog » | Can't wait for the Irish wingnuts to copy this one » | Daft Libertarian scheme of the year » | More on the riots » | New law blog on the scene » | Musings on yesterdays 'Love Ulster' riots » | Scumbag Central » | Hiatus once more » | Timely dissenting view on the Hamas victory » 

Thursday, March 02, 2006 

Support your own civil rights

Give to Digital Rights Ireland, who need donations to really take on the assorted business and government interests looking to curtail our freedoms. And via Tuppenceworth.ie, we see that there's some video and audio up of recent DRi talks.

"Libel"-Richard Waghorne
"Attack blog"-Damien Mulley

About me

  • An early-thirties male Irish technologist living and working in Dublin, I'm a former (recovering) member of both Fianna Fáil and the Roman Catholic Church.

    I'm not a member of any political party these days, but my opinions can be broadly categorised as 'lefty' and republican. I am also a former member of the Irish Defence Forces.

    Please feel free to check out the FI Fie Foe Fum group blog, where I was once a regular contributor, and the Cedar Lounge Revolution, where I can usually be found in the comments.

    (This blog and its contents reflect only my own personal opinions as a private citizen, and not those of any other person or organisation.)

www.flickr.com

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates