« Home | Musings on yesterdays 'Love Ulster' riots » | Scumbag Central » | Hiatus once more » | Timely dissenting view on the Hamas victory » | Loony-Tunes Sindo » | That Australian TV report on Abu Ghraib » | Faith-based Forensics » | Nothing new under the Sun » | Yet More Blogging Awards » | When MSM-hating turns to "gizzajob" » 

Sunday, February 26, 2006 

New law blog on the scene

Long-time commenter here and elsewhere (and occasional contributor over at Fústar) Copernicus has started his own law blog The Midnight Court, of which we expect great things.

Catch it here - http://midnightcourt.blogspot.com/

"Libel"-Richard Waghorne
"Attack blog"-Damien Mulley

About me

  • An early-thirties male Irish technologist living and working in Dublin, I'm a former (recovering) member of both Fianna Fáil and the Roman Catholic Church.

    I'm not a member of any political party these days, but my opinions can be broadly categorised as 'lefty' and republican. I am also a former member of the Irish Defence Forces.

    Please feel free to check out the FI Fie Foe Fum group blog, where I was once a regular contributor, and the Cedar Lounge Revolution, where I can usually be found in the comments.

    (This blog and its contents reflect only my own personal opinions as a private citizen, and not those of any other person or organisation.)

www.flickr.com

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates