« Home | The Blame Game » | A Shameful Anniversary » | Tony O'Reilly's Chutzpah » | Shake'n'Bake Think Tank » | For those proclaiming the 'Triumph of the Blogs' » | Unseemly » | A dose of Reality-Based commentary » | We are all Londoners » | Bombed London Neighbourhoods » | Did American actions help Al Qaeda strike in London? » 

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 

Good on Kos



Glad to see Markos is getting a grip on conspiracy nuts over at DailyKos (his community blog). If I had a euro for every "Bush was behind 9/11" theory I'd heard out on the 'internets', I'd be able to retire.

Indymedia Ireland, please take note? And I'm saying this as someone who's had to endure more than one SWP speech in my time. It's for your own good to weed out the crazies.


[UPDATE] In comments, some liberal apologist is trying to excuse loony left commenters by suggesting that Indymedia's open posting policy is to blame.

Nonsense, I say. I mean, do the forums of right-wing blogs look to you as if they think they have anything to hide?

"Libel"-Richard Waghorne
"Attack blog"-Damien Mulley

About me

  • An early-thirties male Irish technologist living and working in Dublin, I'm a former (recovering) member of both Fianna Fáil and the Roman Catholic Church.

    I'm not a member of any political party these days, but my opinions can be broadly categorised as 'lefty' and republican. I am also a former member of the Irish Defence Forces.

    Please feel free to check out the FI Fie Foe Fum group blog, where I was once a regular contributor, and the Cedar Lounge Revolution, where I can usually be found in the comments.

    (This blog and its contents reflect only my own personal opinions as a private citizen, and not those of any other person or organisation.)

www.flickr.com

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates