« Home | Posted without comment » | The Nuclear Option » | Neutering the UN » | What a real racist looks like » | Can the Irish Blog Awards please acquire some Inte... » | Microsoft and Apple, sitting in a tree... » | 'Bombing Jazeera' leakers to be tried » | The members of "New Europe" » | Kebabgate Part II » | Banning the turkey basters » 

Saturday, January 14, 2006 

Mother of God

Here at Free Stater, we don't usually pay much attention to Big Brother in any of its forms. We're finding it impossible to avoid the antics of a certain George Galloway MP, though.

And just when we had thought that he couldn't go any lower.

"Libel"-Richard Waghorne
"Attack blog"-Damien Mulley

About me

  • An early-thirties male Irish technologist living and working in Dublin, I'm a former (recovering) member of both Fianna Fáil and the Roman Catholic Church.

    I'm not a member of any political party these days, but my opinions can be broadly categorised as 'lefty' and republican. I am also a former member of the Irish Defence Forces.

    Please feel free to check out the FI Fie Foe Fum group blog, where I was once a regular contributor, and the Cedar Lounge Revolution, where I can usually be found in the comments.

    (This blog and its contents reflect only my own personal opinions as a private citizen, and not those of any other person or organisation.)

www.flickr.com

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates