« Home | Some more completely realistic excuses on US torture » | I checked to see that it wasn't April Fool's... » | Hitchens gets slapped around » | Heh. Indeed. » | Some slight discrepancies on Iraq » | More on US torture » | On Ice » | Caption Contest » | Appalling » | The Daily Mail is launching an Oirish edition » 

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 

Hello

This is interesting. And it looks as though the investigation into Conrad Black's appropriation of Hollinger money is still chugging away, too. (Kudos to Wolcott for both links)

All it needs now is for someone to uncover what really went on with the Waterford Crystal 'B' sample (I tells ya, the story with that nag seems like something out of a Mafia film) and I'd be in Schadenfreude heaven...

"Libel"-Richard Waghorne
"Attack blog"-Damien Mulley

About me

  • An early-thirties male Irish technologist living and working in Dublin, I'm a former (recovering) member of both Fianna Fáil and the Roman Catholic Church.

    I'm not a member of any political party these days, but my opinions can be broadly categorised as 'lefty' and republican. I am also a former member of the Irish Defence Forces.

    Please feel free to check out the FI Fie Foe Fum group blog, where I was once a regular contributor, and the Cedar Lounge Revolution, where I can usually be found in the comments.

    (This blog and its contents reflect only my own personal opinions as a private citizen, and not those of any other person or organisation.)

www.flickr.com

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates